miércoles, 10 de julio de 2019

Early Bird or Night Owl?


Imagen relacionada

Being a Night Owl

I usually do everything late, that’s why I am a night owl. I like to do my homework after 10pm because I feel more active, I also prefer to study at night for the same reason. I can concentrate better, is quieter, since is not noisy like in the day for the constructions and vehicles, is fresher, and it’s relaxing to do some other things like reading or studying. I also have a problem called ‘Photophobia’, and that’s another reason to prefer the night than the day, because there’s little or no sunlight at all. I have a lot of friends in the internet, and many of them are from different countries with different time zones, that's another reason why I like to stay up late, because I can only talk to some of them when here in Chile it’s night time.

People say you should sleep at night, but even if I’ve heard it many times... I still like to be a Night Owl.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario