miércoles, 31 de julio de 2019

This are my final thoughts:

Resultado de imagen para final thoughts

I really enjoyed doing this activity. Writing on the computer and writing by hand feels very different; On the computer I can write my thoughts as many times as I want, and organize them better. And it's not that in paper isn't possible, but it is much more messy and it takes more time to write. On the computer I can write what I think at that moment, and I also had the opportunity to do it with my friends, all correcting or writing at the same time, and I think it was really entertaining. Sharing ideas can be fun, and we did it through different types of texts and different types of stories. It was also very helpful to receive corrections from them, because after writing that much, it can be a little difficult to realize of all the details and grammar mistakes, especially when you get excited writing.

The first text I wrote I did quite quickly. I feel it was easy just to write what I remembered, and there is no change of ideas or many things to add, just do it the way it was. But with the story we write, for example, there is a need to perform a brainstorm
to see what possibilities there are to write, or when I wrote about the video, how to do it and how it can be written in an understandable way, especially being a mute video.


I think that all this was an interesting type of work and that it was a good way to learn about the types of texts in a practical way, and
I say it again, with lots of fun.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario